Re: gtk notebook

On Wed, 2006-09-27 at 16:33 -0400, epastoor vt edu wrote:
Is it possible to put a list of non-modal gtk dialogs inside a gtk notebook?  I
get this error

Gtk-ERROR **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 2450 (gtk_container_propagate_expose):
assertion failed: (child->parent == GTK_WIDGET (container))

which makes me belive that I can not have a dialog inside of a notebook or
inside of a GtkWindow. I've done a lot of searches but can't seem to find a
solution or similar question.  Is this something that can be done?

You can put a notebook inside a dialog, but a dialog is a top-level
window, not a widget.  Look closely at the tutorials on dialogs.  If
this doesn't seem right, look closely at my .sig

  // Wally

--
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT.  You feel sleepy.  Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink.  Close your eyes.  The