Re: Recording widget motion

Samuel Cormier-Iijima ha scritto lo scorso 07/09/2006 05:02:
Hi everyone,

I have a GtkAdjustment and HScale and I'd like to be able to record
and playback the user's movement. To clarify: a user should be able to
push a "record" button, after which he can drag the Scale widget
however he wishes for a couple of seconds. Afterwards, he should be
able to push "play" and see his motions "played back" for him, exactly
the way he dragged it. I was wondering if there was a way to do this
(I was considering GStreamer elements but that seemed like overkill).
Any pointers to sample code, etc. would be appreciated :-).

Not very clear what you want to get; anyway, it looks like you wish to
store the position set by user (\see gtk_scale_get_value_pos) and then
set the same value again in some programmatic way (\see
gtk_scale_set_value_pos).