Re: gtk_notebook_set_current_page and the switch-page signal

Francesco Montorsi wrote:
Hi all,

     I'd like to know how to change the currently selected page in a
GtkNotebook *without* generating a switch-page signal.

You can't.
My switch-page handler in fact performs some code which should be
executed only on user-actions, not on selection changes by GTK.

You can, however, block the signal prior to calling the
gtk_notebook_set_current_page function, and unblock it afterwards.

--
You don't have to explain something you never said.
                -- Calvin Coolidge

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin bol com br
http://move.to/hpkb