Re: Unsolved clipping problem

But when you let go of the slider, the windows look OK?
Yes.

I don't think there is any problem then, surely it is understandable that
while
scrolling there might be temporary display artifacts?
You wouldn't say that if you could see how ugly it looks on my system ;-)

Do you have a screenshot?
http://web8.free.fr/images/pbClipping.gif
Is this how it looks just temporatily while you are moving the slider
Yes it is.

Do you think is there a way to improve/optimise my code and remove this
problem ?

Sent from the Gtk+ - Apps Dev forum at Nabble.com.