Re: About XML file formats

Hi, Yuri and all!

Thank you very much, to everyone who replied -- your opinions were highly valuable and I have already written all the XML code I needed! Using the DOM approach with libxml was, in fact, simpler than it seemed to be... but it would be IMPOSSIBLE if all the documentation available was the API manual in xmlsoft.org. Now I understand the thing a little bit, I will, as soon as possible, write a quickstart tutorial and submit it to Daniel Villard (the father of libxml). I hope it will be useful!

By the way, the XML file loading and saving was the last feature I needed for the first public release of RADiola, the "ultra-RAD" tool I have proposed here some time ago! I plan to do some bugfixes in the next days and then upload the code for version 0.0.1 until Sunday! Not really useful at this point, but it´s just a feel of what it will be :)

   Once again, thank you all and the best regards!

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil

_______________________________________________________ Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular. Registre seu aparelho agora! http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/