No dynamic libs of glib

Hi everybody,

I'm new in this list so i hope i'm not mistaken if i post my question here.

I'm currently trying to integrate the GLIB 2.12.4 on a platform based on ARM. I m cross compiling with a
fedora 3 distribution on an i386 architecture. When i type the configure, i added the cache file necessary to
cross compile the GLIB for my architecture. The configure works fine, make and make install too, but finally
only the static libraries .a and .la have been built properly.

In the config.log, it seems that the libtool generated  and g++ linker used don't support shared libraries.
However, the same linker is used for gcc  and supports  shared libraries. Any ideas about how to solve this
issue or to disable the need of C++ for building glib ?

Regards,

Laurent

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la
France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.