Re: Examples of how to derive from GObject?

Most of the best examples would come from source code itself, such as
Gtk+, GStreamer, Telepathy, etc. Also, a much easier way to create
GObjects is to use gob2 (http://www.5z.com/jirka/gob.html). I'm
writing a bittorrent client using GObjects right now, so if you have
some more specific questions, I'd be happy to try to answer them :-)

Samuel