Re: Command Window with MSVC++ GTK apps

Lots of my code has this at the top of it

#pragma comment(linker, "/subsystem:\"windows\" /entry:\"mainCRTStartup\"") //Kill console window

I got it off the internet somewhere.
I assume the unrecognised pragma will be ignored by every other compiler out there so it should be "portable" (if a little ugly) Is it possible to just add the string in this command somewhere into the link options?