Re: Command Window with MSVC++ GTK apps

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:06, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
If the linker insists on it, add a WinMain() then?

Of course. But I resist this for aesthetic reasons. Thanks largely to
the cross-platform nature of GLib and GTK+, my application currently has
no #ifdef for platform-specific code.

The thing is, the linker only insists on it because it's been told to.
I'm wondering how to tell it to do the right thing and avoid working
around linker misconfiguration in my code.

For the same reason, I grumble about adding a call to editbin in the
post-compile step. Seems like I'm linking the program wrong and then
correcting it later. How do I link it right to begin with?