Re: Scientific widgets

On 11/29/06, Mark Richardson <markmapo yahoo com> wrote:
What was that library that someone was developing for scientific widgets? They were things like analog
indicators (or dials), an led, etc.  I thought I saved the link, but can't find it now.

http://www.tesla.eletrica.ufpr.br/giw

I'm using the "compass" and "show" (analog panel-meter lookalike)
widgets, they work well. Plenty of warnings when compiling the source,
though.

I'm willing to work with the authors (are you guys on this list?) to
have these widgets render with Cairo (they use gdk now), and wrapped
up as a shared lib package (like gtkdatabox)... except I've never done
it before.

-Jim