Re: Libglade application distribution how-to?

        - Although Glade can see and draw the pixmaps in "./pixmaps"
when I edit the interface files, I found out (after a project directory
change) that the pixmaps are not found in runtime. Maybe this is the
reason I get those "Failed to read a valid object file image from
memory" when running the app from GDB. How can one force libglade to
find these pixmaps?

I think the pixmaps need to be in the same directory as the .glade file at runtime.  By default the glade
designer uses /pixmaps directory.  You can change this in the designer via Project->Options...->Pixmap
Directory

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software