Gtk/C code development tools

I'd like to get an idea on what development processes and tools tools people are using for their Gtk/C applications. My previous experience was object oriented and included C++/Java/C#. We used a number to different development processes such as RUP and others. I now work in a small group and we write straight C code and the GTk on Linux. I'd like to try to find some modeling tools that work well in this type of environment. Most of the products that are on the market work well for OO development. I'm not looking for an IDE, I'm looking for a way to document our designs, GUIs, data flow, etc.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Steve