Re: normal gtk code mixed with libglade

Andrea Zagli wrote:

is there some known problem about using normal gtk code mixed with
libglade???

i explain myself better

when i use libglade to show a window and then i use normal gtk code
(without liglade) to show another window i receive a strange segfault

the first window, showed with libglade, is showed with gtk_dialog_run
and closed with gtk_widget_destroy; but when i debug it remains visible
until i stop the debug
That is normal, I wouldnt expect calling gtk_widget_destroy() to
destroy your window, its the combination of calling gtk_widget_destroy()
*and returning to the mainloop* that will actually remove the visible window,
nothing will be redrawn when you are sitting in a gdb breakpoint.

moreover, the first window is into a library called from the program
That phrase doesnt make any sence to me, so I have no idea where
you're pulling that stack trace from, so I dont know what to look for...
what exactly is the /problem/ ? is your program crashing when you call
gtk_widget_destroy() ?

Cheers,
                        -Tristan