Re: ComboBox and TreeStore

hi,

you need to add the renderers! The ComboBox uses a tree model. Look how its
done there.

Stefan

On 10:23:22 pm 09/11/2006 Mark Richardson <markmapo yahoo com> wrote:
Having some difficulty with a combo box and associated tree store.
When I do this, nothing shows up...

  GtkTreeStore *myTreeStore=gtk_tree_store_new(1, G_TYPE_STRING);
  GtkWidget *myComboBox=lookup_widget(mainWindow, "myComboBox");
  gtk_combo_box_set_model(GTK_COMBO_BOX(myComboBox),
GTK_TREE_MODEL(myTreeStore));

  GtkTreeIter tempIter;
  gtk_tree_model_get_iter(GTK_TREE_MODEL(myTreeStore), &tempIter);
  gtk_tree_store_append(myTreeStore,  &iter, NULL);
  gtk_tree_store_set(myTreeStore, &iter, 0, "test", -1);

  I ultimately want to make more than 1 column, and I need to change
the tree store data on the fly.  So I would like to use the treeStore
instead of the default combo box new_text and append_text.

  Thanks for any help,
  Mark