Re: Focus issues

Adam Tee wrote:
Hi,

In my application, GNU Denemo, I have a toolbar which gets focussed on and I cannot seem to
change the focus to the main drawing area widget.

I have tried gtk_widget_grab_focus without success.

Probably your drawing area just cannot accept focus.  Try

        GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS (drawing_area, GTK_CAN_FOCUS);

However, I'm not sure if a drawing area can do _anything_ with
keyboard focus (unless you do something with typed characters
yourself.)

Paul