Re: Finding widget position in table or box

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 11:32:58AM +0200, Daniel Haude wrote:

In the "tables" part of the GTK API I found a section called "Child
Properties", and found the properties "left-attach" and so on. I'm not
quite sure how to get to these properties. I tried to call

g_object_get_data(old, "top-attach")

on the table's child widget "old", but I only get NULL as result. Or does
this only work if I access "old" through the GtkTableChild mechanism?

I am sorry, forget what I wrote, you have the reverse
problem.  To find where a child is, you only need to get its
"left-attach" (etc.) child properties with
gtk_container_child_get() (note the documentation of this
functions is misleading, do not pass *GValues, just pointers
to values to fill as with g_object_get()).

Yeti

--
Anonyms eat their boogers.