Re: Changing (default) keybindings

Enrico Tröger wrote:

On Sun, 14 May 2006 18:59:35 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico troeger uvena de> wrote:

Hi,

is there an easy way of changing the default keybindings of stock
items? For example in a file menu, a menu item with the stock id
gtk-open gets (on my system) CTRL-O. Can this be changed and if how?
I read a bit through the API, but didn't find a way.

Does no one have an idea?

The fact is: you shouldn't. These bindings are common to all
applications so that there is a common behaviour: pression CTRL+O in any
application will bring the Open dialog, and so on.

If you really want to confuse your users, a solution is not to use stock
itens. Or use the stock pixmap, the same text, but constructing the menu
manually.

--
"... all the modern inconveniences ..."
                -- Mark Twain