GtkFileChooserButton on grabbed windows

Hi,
I'm using GtkFileChooserButton and I've found that if I call gtk_grab_add on the toplevel window containing that button, then the dialog shown by the button will be un-responsive while the main window will continue to handle user events (i.e. the dialog created by the dialog is not modal).

This can be seen also in gtk-demo\pickers.c adding:

gtk_grab_add(window);

before the call to gtk_widget_show_all(). Running the pickers sample and clicking the dir-selector or the file-selector will show two unusable dialogs... how can I avoid it (for some long-to-explain reasons, I cannot remove the gtk_grab_add call on the parent window) ?

Thanks a lot !
Francesco
Chiacchiera con i tuoi amici in tempo reale! http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/*http://it.messenger.yahoo.com