gobject interface

Hi,

I have created an interface with base_init and base_finalize, and I have
derived on class from it. When i create the object, the base_init is
run, but the base_finalize is never run.. is there something besides
g_object_unref(object) i should run? do i have to unref the interface
somehow? There are no other objects using the interface, so the ref
should be 0.. (i have a g_print at the start of base_finalize, so it
should print something..)

Any ideas would be apprectiated...

--
Morten O. Hansen <morteoh chello no>