Re: GTK with GCC 4.1 on Fedora Core 5

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 18:59 +0200, David Nečas (Yeti) wrote:
configure was generated on a system lacking gtk+-devel,
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^
                                              This
is the name of the development package.

Anyway, you can find out by

  pkg-config --modversion gtk+

If you have Gtk+ 1.2 development stuff, it prints its
version.

As David says, if you install the package gtk+-devel using the yum
command I mentioned, it will properly install the file needed by
configure and then the configure errors will go away.  I have just
verified this.

Michael

Yeti

--