Re: Insert image in Scrolled window

Am Donnerstag, den 30.03.2006, 10:47 -0800 schrieb Sandeep KS:

       I have a ScrolledWindow inside the main window and I have
inserted some images in the main window and i need to insert some
images inside the scrolled window also. Is it possible to insert
images inside ScrolledWindow?

  I tried to insert images using gtk_fixed_put(), but it didnt work..
So please give me some suggestions

If you just want an image in a scrolled window, you can use

gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport (win, image);

where image is a widget of type GtkImage.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>