Insert image in Scrolled window

Hello everyone,
       I have a ScrolledWindow inside the main window and I have inserted some images in the main window and
i need to insert some images inside the scrolled window also. Is it possible to insert images inside
ScrolledWindow?

  I tried to insert images using gtk_fixed_put(), but it didnt work.. So please give me some suggestions

 Thanking You
 Sandeep