Re: zipping/unzipping library?

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Stefan Kost wrote:

Allin Cottrell wrote:

What I'm thinking would be useful is a library, with the portability level of glib, offering the functionality of creating and extracting files from zip archives.

I was looking for similiar stuff and also found the infozip package. IMHO it would be extremly cool if someone could stuff this into handlers for gnome-vfs.

I haven't done anything in regard to gnome-vfs as yet, but I do
have an initial stab at a zipping/unzipping library to offer:

http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/zipunzip/

Comments welcome.

--
Allin Cottrell