Re: GUI construction tips

Daniel Pekelharing wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 14:10 +0100, Fernando ApesteguÃa wrote:

One more thing: what about if my problem now is with vertical alignment? i.e.
my labels are so close to the top border of the window.

The padding sets a space all around the widget, so it should solve both
problems at one go... I don't know if there's anyway to set only
horizontal or vertical padding - I've never had the need for it
personally, although I daresay it can most probably be done..

You can use the "top-padding" property of the GtkAlignment container
or you might use the "spacing" property of the GtkVBox.

Cheers,
                 -Tristan