From: Daniel Pekelharing <legendstar gmail com>
Date: 21-mar-2006 13:48
Subject: Re: GUI construction tips
To: Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

It's easy enough to add padding space when packing your label into the
box like so:
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(box), label, FALSE, FALSE, padding)

I get the impression however that you are using Glade.. I don't use
glade myself but it should be perfectly possible to specify the padding
space somewhere in the widget properties editor.

Hope this helps..

- Daniel Pekelharing