Re: treeview, gtk and mysql

2006/3/19, Juan Pablo <jpdborgna yahoo com ar>:

rupert wrote:

Great idea, the documentation is a bit complicated for me, so are
there more howtos for this(without line numbers) and with small
examples?

It took me a lot to get started with it, specially because the api
changed just when i started...
je.

Keep in mind that libgda-1.9.x is work in progress, then will be some
changes in the API for a some time, but it is rocking, and thing will be a
good plataform for the future.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates:
LIBRE)