Re: Theme not affecting titlebar on windows xp... help needed

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 03:37:11PM -0700, Plummer, Jeff-P56711 wrote:
An application looks strange if the inside boxes have one theme, and the
outsides window has a different theme (i.e. default windows titlebar,
close, minimize, maximize buttons).

There has to be a way to make a windows application look like something
other than a boring looking windows app.

Boring is not the word I would use, what about familiar,
consistent, predictable, or integrated?

Anyway, I do not know how or if decorations of individual
windows can be themed on Microsoft Windows, but Gtk+ has
nothing to do with it, you have to talk to the windowing
system.

Yeti

--
That's enough.