From: Michael L Torrie [mailto:torriem chem byu edu]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:30 PM
To: Plummer, Jeff-P56711
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Theme not affecting titlebar on windows xp... help needed

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 14:26 -0700, Plummer, Jeff-P56711 wrote:
I am using the C# port of GTK+ on Windows XP, and I'm trying to write
an
app that is skinnable.  Below is my simple test code that attempts to
set the theme of the window. It sets the theme for all the widgets
inside the main window, but it doesn't set the theme of the main
window
(titlebar).  Does anyone have any ideas on how to setup the
application
such that the entire application is in a given theme, including the
titlebar?

I think we've been here before.

Window decorations are, on X11, a function of the window manager.  On
windows, they are a function of, well, windows.  GTK has nothing
directly to do with window decorations, other than to request a
particular type of window.

Why do you want your titlebar to be themed by GTK?

\