Re: Handling Unix signals in a GTK+ application

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 03:55:50PM -0500, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Well, it locks a mutex before accessing the GMainContext; so if gtk+ is
compiled with threads... it should work... unless I'm on crack and mutexes
are useless from signal handlers... but I dont think so.

Maybe I'm missing something, but how does this help when the
signal is delivered to the thread which is just inside
g_idle_add() (the only thread in a single-threaded program)?

Yeti

--
That's enough.