Re: multi window

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 15:45 +0900, ììí wrote:
It works and I can click the parent top level window info button. I tried
the following, but failed.

callback function on 'destroy' signal

I think you really want to be catching the "delete-event" event, but I
could be wrong.

{
  gtk_widget_hide(GTK_WIDGET(object)):

You need to add "return FALSE;" to the callback function.  This stops
the signal propagation.  Otherwise the delete signal continues to be
processed and the default handler will destroy the the window.  In this
case you've taken care of the signal at this point; there's no need for
any other signal handlers to see the signal.  So return FALSE from your
signal handler code.

Michael

}

I also tried to disconnect the destroy signal using
g_signal_handler_disconnect. It didn't work. I'm so poor at  C Programming.
I think the way I programmed could be wrong. Please, help me.

--
Seo, Jong Hwa
Plan for worst and hope for best

Seoul, Korea