Re: get selection and do something

ok, now i have the output to the console with g_print,
im trying to change a picture and/or a label to the info the lines.
The label should show the name of the selected row and the picture should be
rowname.png.
In one example he just gets the actuall picture with g_object_get(shot,
"pixbuf", &start_shot, NULL); and than sets a new one, when I try this my
whole programm crashes.
I hope its ok to attach my crappy code, maybe someone finds the wrong part.

thx