Re: GTK and KDE compatibility

On Thursday 02 March 2006 09:30, Chris Vine wrote:
On Wednesday 01 March 2006 01:33, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
GTK and KDE has it's own bucle to manage events, there a project working
around it at:

http://gparts.blogspot.com/

2006/2/27, Colossus <colossus 3000 it>:
Hi,

I connected the signal "drag_data_received" to the window of my app.
However when dragging not from a GTK window ( kde konqueror for
example ) my app doesn't receive the signal. Is GTK compatible with
event generated from other GUIs such as QT upon which KDE is based ?

Dragging simple data (such as text) from a KDE widget to a GTK+ widget is
no problem at all.  (gparts is only relevant if you want to glue bonobo and
kparts together).  Try for example dragging a URL link from konqueror to a
GTK+ label.

You probably haven't set the drag target correctly.

I meant, try for example dragging a URL link from konqueror to a GtkEntry.

Chris