Re: GTK and KDE compatibility

GTK and KDE has it's own bucle to manage events, there a project working
around it at:

http://gparts.blogspot.com/

2006/2/27, Colossus <colossus 3000 it>:

Hi,

I connected the signal "drag_data_received" to the window of my app.
However when dragging not from a GTK window ( kde konqueror for
example ) my app doesn't receive the signal. Is GTK compatible with
event generated from other GUIs such as QT upon which KDE is based ?

Thanks,
--
Colossus
Xarchiver, a Linux GTK+2 only archive manager -