Re: "switch_page" signal from gtk_notebook is fired two times

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:22:39 +0200, Enrico TrÃger
<enrico troeger uvena de> wrote:

Hi,

I have a notebook and connected a callback function
"on_notebook1_switch_page" to the switch_page signal.

If I put a g_message("test") call in the function, I see that the
function is called two times when I switch from one page to another.

I connected the callback only once.
Is this a kind of bug or is it intended because I switch _from_ the
No, it isn't. I just made a mistake inside the callback function which
caused another function to switch the page again, and so the signal was
fired again. Oops.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards,
Enrico