"switch_page" signal from gtk_notebook is fired two times

Hi,

I have a notebook and connected a callback function
"on_notebook1_switch_page" to the switch_page signal.

If I put a g_message("test") call in the function, I see that the
function is called two times when I switch from one page to another.

I connected the callback only once.
Is this a kind of bug or is it intended because I switch _from_ the
current page and then I switch _to_ the new current page.
But the passed page_num argument is in both calls equal.

I'm a bit confused.

Regards,
Enrico

Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de