Re: Now, about gtk_tree's

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:26:12 +0200
"simon kendall" <malicious kendall gmail com> wrote:

Hi,
So, following the advice of converting the lists to trees, I started
changing all the functions into tree-oriented ones. I have a book on
the subject, and I read the section on trees as there is no
documentation on gtk.org. Now, for every tree-related function I write
my compiler says it's undeclared. Also checked developer.gnome.org,
but that does not either say anything about such. Anything I'm doing
wrong, you think?

Possibly... Do you have GTK+ 2.xxx installed? I do suspect you are really
talking about clists to be converted into GtkTreeModels. aren't you?

And there is documentation,

GTK+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial

http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

which guides you, step-by-step, through the process of defining them.
Coming from clists, you'll be interested mostly in the GtkListStore
widget. It _is_ quite a step from CLists, but well worth it!

John