Re: Simple On-Screen Keyboard: Docked like panel

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 18:58 +0100, Chris Jones wrote:
Thankyou, this would appear to be tricky using python unfortunately.

I don't believe the language has anything to do with it.  The examples
might by in python, but the X11 WM hints are still done the same way  in
C or any other language.

Since Metacity implements a complete X11 WM in gtk in C, it might be
useful to examine its source for dealing with the different window
types.

Michael