Re: Multi monitor environment

3saul writes:
How do I find out which monitor my application is on in a multiple monitor
environment?

Does your application have just one or several top-level windows? If
it has several, and the user has placed them on different monitors, is
there even a clear answer? And what if some of the top-level windows
straddle several monitors?

But anyway, it shouldn't be that hard to write code to get the
geometry of your application's top-level windows, and get the geometry
of the monitors, and then compare, and come up with a decent guess for
which monitor the application can most reasonably be sai to be on.

Look at the functions gdk_screen_get_n_monitors(),
gdk_screen_get_monitor_geometry(), gdk_screen_get_monitor_at_window().

--tml