Re: gtk+ win32 executable size
- From: Patrik Fimml <patrik fimml gmx at>
- To: Egon Kocjan <egon kocjan xlab si>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk+ win32 executable size
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:56:59 +0200
I'm investigating possible future GUI toolkits. I'm interested in size
of the smallest possible static build of a gtk+ app on win32. I intend
to write simple applications for now, several thousand lines of code,
some networking code, 20-30 icons, 5-10 dialogs, 3-5 tree widgets, or
so. How big will be the final executable on win32?
You can't statically link to GTK+ on Win32. Or at least, it will be a
horrible mess which I won't recommend to anyone.
] [Thread Prev