using GTK in Eclipse

I need to include an extrenal Gnome Application (P.e.: Gnome Calculator) inside an Eclipse Widget.
I try to do this in windowsXp platfrom and it is possibile by calling win32API and change the windows parent
handle.
the following is a parte of code
if(CreateProcess(0, szExe, 0, 0, FALSE, 0, 0, 0, &si, &pi))
        {
                WaitForInputIdle(pi.hProcess,5000);
                EnumThreadWindows(pi.dwThreadId,&enumMain,NULL);
                SetParent(mewhwnd,hWnd);
                SetWindowLong(mewhwnd, GWL_STYLE, WS_VISIBLE);
                GetWindowRect(hWnd,lpRect);
                MoveWindow(mewhwnd, 0, 0, rect.right - rect.left,

Mi idea is to use the GTK library to do the same.
Is it possible?
Is it possible to include a generic Gnome window inside a pane using GTK framework included in Eclipse?

Many thanks to all