Re: How to limit signal propagation?

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:19:26 +0200, David NeÄas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

gtk_widget_queue_draw(widget) just invalidates the complete
widget window. Therefore it is [locally] idempotent and once
the main loop gets to redrawing -- which happens after all
the signal processing -- the widget is redrawn. Once.

So how it comes your widget is redrawn five times?

That's true -- it is not redrawn five times; it's just gtk_widget_queue_draw(widget) that is called five times along with all my math. I guess I'll just move the math into the expose_event handler as well and it should be fine.

Thanks again,

--Daniel