Re: New to GObject, few questions

Thanks! Now GObject is much clear for me. If I understood you good I should
use methods, which will affect on propertys of concrete object and Interface
should be defined to be able to work with many object (classes) - like
GtkTreeModel can work with GtkListStore and GtkTreeStore. Interfaces are
only something like protoyypes for methods, am I right?

Oh, and the last thing, I can't find examples for GObject tutorial, they
aren't provided with this tutrial and I can't find them on gtk.org :| I used
google too. Maybe some of you have them? It will be great is someone cloud
send me this source examples or link to them on e-mail