Re: Emitting signals

Le die Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 03:00:52PM +0530, Supreet Mysore infineon com ha scribite:
I am creating a application where there is a text editor and a button.
On  clicking the button, the backspace signal has to triggered for text
editor so that it deletes the last character.
Can any one tell me how I can emit signal from one widget to another.

I don't think you can do this in a single step. Instead, you should call
g_signal_emit_by_name(entry, "backspace")
inside the callback you register for the button's "clicked" signal.

--
Saluti,
    Mardy