Re: Parent window for other GtkWindow-s

On Wed, 2006-07-12 at 22:45 +0200, David NeÄas (Yeti) wrote:
Which, beside being nonportable, would be confusing as well
because the *behaviour* of windows will not follow user's
window manager preferences even if we assume the window
manager incidentally was metacity.

Haha, I was just attesting to the existence of such a method. We are not
using libmetacity in glade3 for exactly those reasons. But still... that
has not stopped Monodevelop from using it for their GUI designer. For
the time being, the embedded window in glade3 will just have a boring
flat border. Thanks for your concerns :)

cheers

Vincent