[Fwd: Replacement for gtk_tree_set_view_lines]

Does anyone know the answer to this? Do I need to try a different email list?

Jim Harford

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Replacement for gtk_tree_set_view_lines
Date:   Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:52:10 -0500
From:   Jim Harford <harford bluewavelabs com>
To:     gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

Hi,
I'm trying to display a GtkTree with those familiar vertical lines that indicate nesting levels within a tree. I think there used to be a function, gtk_tree_set_view_lines, to do this, but it has been deprecated. How do I do this? I have looked at the documentation, searched the mailing list archives, but I still can't figure it out.

Jim Harford

P.S. - I am brand new to GTK & GNOME, so I would appreciate your patience.