glade debug warnings

Hi,

When writing glade# code in monodevelop, I get the following warnings:

[Task:File=/home/kadil/Projects/testglade2/Main.cs, Line=60, Column=15,
Type=Warning, Description=The private method
`GladeApp.on_button1_clicked(object, System.EventArgs)' is never
used(CS0169)

I get one of these warnings for every signal I connect.

Is there a glade# good coding practice I should be obeying to avoid
these warnings.

Kim

PS: Mono + Monodevelop + Gtk# + Glade# is excellent. Great Job!