stop dialog response - - was dialogs problems

Hi list, i figured out what was my problem.
Thanks for the responses I recived.

The problem of calling gtk_dialog_run inside a dialog wich is running with gtk_dialog_run is that if the second call was made by pressing an action button, the event of this button is also taken in account.

What i want to do is that when the action button is pressed and the conditions are not met (checked at the button cb), the dialog should not emit a response. How do I do it?

Thanks all.

Saludos, Juan Pablo.

___________________________________________________________ 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo http://correo.yahoo.com.ar