Re: Re: Urgent need inf

i am not a qt expert.... just a newbie. but that is not a lot of ram.

maybe test on another machine too.
also, waht other processes are running.

i am guessing and this might not help at all...

matt

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, umesh wrote:

Dear Gravis
       first of all thanks a lot for ur helping hand. Below I am giving u
all the things:

 cpu speed = 2.4GHz (its pentium-4, 256 Ram)

 for this process the cpu consumed percentage is : 14% - 22%.

I calculated this cpu consumption percentage by giving "top" comand. In
that there will come one column named as "%cpu". So when u will give this
"top" comand in any terminal, it will show the cpu consumption % for every
processes running at that time.

We have to deliver the till friday. So Plz reply me ASAP. Can you do  one
favour to me : if possible can u come to chat tomorrow? my id is
"umesh_ch_sahoo yahoo co in". if u can come to chat then send me a mail to
this id b4 some time. so that I can know.

Again thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks n Regards
Umesh
IIT, Madras