Re: labels and dpi

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 13:53 +0100, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
Yes but... in fact if I make a bigger label and the user changes dpi again,
I run into the same problem. My question is if this is fixable? Or can I
only make bigger the label?

It sounds like you are using a fixed x/y layout instead of packing
the label and widget into a horizontal box.

Use automatic layout if you can.  If for some reason you have
to use fixed positioning, your code needs to position the
label and then move the widget to make room... taking into
account the changes in a right-to-left locale such as one
using Arabic!

Liam