Re: key press events and gtk_dialog_new_with_buttons()

Richard Gipps wrote:

Yeti,
        Thanks for your response.  I tried your suggestion, but it
didn't seem to work.  Note that I have three entry widgets in the
dialogue box and the cursor can be inside of any of them when I want
the enter key to act like the OK button.  Would that make any
difference?  Also note that I am writing this in (for) Windows.

Use gtk_entry_set_activates_default on the entries.

--
Colors may fade in time.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin bol com br